this is it

Friday, July 7, 2006

I'm a band-aid

Well, not really a band-aid. It's more like I am a sedative or tranquilizer. I feel like doing one of those person A, B, and C things but will refrain so as to not confuse myself more. It just seems that many people have called me recently to vent. They say that I made them feel a lot better. I hear their stories of broken hearts, ruined friendships and illness and I give them no good advice or very good condolences. I like that I made them feel better. I just wish I knew what I did. I guess that everyone just needs to vent and I'm the person they vent to. Anyhow, lets just say that all in all, I think I am glad that I came home this summer for my own sanity's sake.
P.S. Tomorrow I'm supposed to go to Six Flags. I am pretty excited. Later.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home