this is it

Friday, November 3, 2006

There is a saying about making beds...

about how you have to sleep in the bed you made or something. I can't really remember the phrase. I thought about that today as I looked at my bed and wondered who made it. I am 99.9% confident that it was not me. I don't believe in the bed making fairy so that only leaves my roommates or a random stranger. It's not that I am opposed to bed making. It's just that it's been awhile since my bed was made. It kinda freaked me out a little.
Anyhow, moving on, so far I am fairly confident that statistics is kicking my trash. While in other news, I don't have TB yet. There is only 2 days left in the test so I could contract it by Monday. Hopefully, not. Also, I am really, really bored right now. Also, sometimes when people are too comfortable around you they say things about other other people that are offensive. That's just not cool. I just don't like other people getting torn down even when they aren't around to hear it. Also, it vastly changes how I look at the people who said it. Basically, you should listen to what your momma told you, If you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all.
P.S. You should always be aware of the pauses in your sentences. I heard a girl behind me at a soccer game say " I was going bring...hot chocolate but.............................................I didn't have a lid." It was a really long pause. I did have fun imagining what it would be like if she had a hot chocolate butt. Kinda gross really but I get bored and have to entertain myself somehow.
P.P.S Who made my bed!!!!!!!????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home