this is it

Monday, December 11, 2006

100th Post!

Yeah for me. I don't really have anything to say but these are some of my favorite happenings/quotes from this past weekend.

"The expression "Shiver me timbers!" comes from the society of pirates, who enjoy using interesting expressions almost as much as jumping aboard other people's ships and stealing their valuables. It is an expression of extreme amazement, used in circumstances when one feels as if one's bones, or timbers, are shivering. I have not used the expression since one rainy night when it was necessary to pose as a pirate experiencing amazement."
-Lemony Snicket, The Grim Grotto.

"Me and God, we go way back. I don't remember all of it." -Flops

The instance of one trying to cuddle on the couch and Flops somehow slipped off and landed on the ground. I think I laughed for at least 2 minutes.

The scandel of one of my roommates wearing shorts under her skirt but failing to mention that to the rest of us.

"Daddy yells at little girls and makes them cry! Waaaaa!" -Roommate's older sister over a block of cheese.

"I'm delirious! Don't make fun of me!" -Teenie

"I have class from one to two." "One Two!" -Teenie this morning. It doesn't make sense but still makes me laugh for some reason.

The text to my brother (not written by me) that stated, "It all started with a little tongue."

I had a good time and I hope all involved had a good time. If not, I'm sorry.

P.S. My roommate taught me how to play "Minesweeper" late last night. I don't think I really got the hang of it but I'm gonna keep trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home