this is it

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Craziness that Ensues...

Sincerely, I meant to blog more. My brother pointed out that I have been lax or lazy in the department of blogging. I don't really know what to say, is the problem. It has really been so long that I have had to write anything legible or that anyone would want to read that I am kind of out of the habit of being articulate and spelling correctly. I will give it a whirl, though.
So life after the mission:
Parents: are the same...seriously...it's like nothing happened while I was gone...not that I really expected a change but I kind of expected something to change.
Brothers: Now there are some changes...child born...wife acquired...paranormal height increases...but still awesome...all of them
Friends: I have them with even the addition of a romantic interest that has never happened in Colorado before ( or anywhere else for that matter. Well that they were interested in me too). It is pretty much crazy.
Now going on I have decided that Singles Wards are ridiculous almost laughable. I really need to remember to stand back and laugh a little while I am there. One of the first things was one of those B likes A but A doesn't like B (supposedly, I think there might have been some hard to get playing here or something) then B meets C and they start going out and then A decides that she likes B and then you throw in some D who likes C and is good friends with B and finds out that B and C are going out and may or may not be upset about it. This is when I have to step back and laugh or I am going to go crazy. I mean who needs this drama. It's like a stinking soap opera. I don't know if I can handle it and try to maintain a calm and rational relationship with anyone. Plus I feel like anytime I talk or maybe look indirectly at a guy that they think I am flirting with them. Then I remember that life at home is all about finding someone. It is what you are supposed to do and really honestly I am all for it. I'm down. One day I will get married, have kids, the whole nine yards but does it have to be like this? Can't we all just get along and be just friends for a moment? Nope. Sometimes I think that one of the major perks of getting married is that you don't have to go to the singles ward anymore and generally speaking you don't have to worry about people eyeing you or the one you are eyeing.
P.S. I forgot how good it feels to rant and not have anyone know really what the crap you are talking about. I feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home