this is it

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The danger of kicks to the mouth

Shopping is starting to get old. Plus I have noticed this annoying trend in women's button up shirts. They are missing a button. You have the very top button that connects the collar and then you are missing the next button. It's not just one brand either. Almost all the shirts I have looked at have this missing button phenomenon going on. It's starting to really bug. I would ask why someone would want the button to be missing but then I remembered who was setting women's fashions in this nation.
Also, while pretend fighting with lil' J today I meant to fake a kick to mouth but in reality I kicked him in the mouth. He got a mouth full of foot and I got a bloody toe where he bit me. It might be more like my toe forced his tooth to puncture the skin but I like to say that he bit my toe. Moral of the story: Get protection for your toes.
P.S. I got a hair cut. Straight it looks wonderful! I love it. I just have never liked my curly hair short. I don't think I ever will. I think that it kind of reminds me of Hurley's hair from lost. I'm just going to keep straightening it for now. I'm pretty sure when it grows out it will be wonderful.

1 Comments:

  • I KNOW! Honestly. That top button has utility, especially when the next one down is about 3 inches too low. Ahem.

    By Blogger photogenic, at 1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home