this is it

Saturday, January 13, 2007

My weekend thus far...

So I went to see a movie today with lil' J. It was a disappointment to say the least. I usually cringe when I hear that a movie made from a book that I enjoyed is coming out. There are a few exceptions for example "The Bourne Identity." That was a good movie. I can't remember how much I liked the book but I think it was an adequate amount. I enjoyed "The Lord of the Rings" although there were things left out. I like the Harry Potter movies as well. Oh and most of the movies they made that were based on a Roald Dahl book.
In other news: The little children I am babysitting are fun. The oldest has become self entertaining! It's amazing what 4 months can do. The twins are cute and amazing as always. I never knew how entertaining a hoodie could be until I met them. We watch VeggieTales all day (mostly "Larry Boy and the Bad Apple," and "Minnesota Cuke and Samson's hairbrush.") This led me to buy 3 VeggieTale songs, "Endangered Love," "The Water Buffalo Song," and "The Belly Button Song." Needless to say that I thoroughly enjoy them all.
In Weather: It's cold and snowy. Yuck.
In Sports: My mom and I went to the "devil" (Not your devil, Flippin' but the other one). Basically, I usually enjoy outings with my mother. I don't really know why. Maybe it's the fact that she will actually buy the woeful penguin that sings Christmas songs, lights up and waddles. Or that she will wonder aimlessly with me and not intend to buy anything and make fun of almost everything. It's nice.
P.S. I don't particularly enjoy talking on the phone ( this probably stems from something to do with my Deafanie nickname.) except for with certain people. Anyway, I called a friend and was greatly relieved when the voicemail picked up. Later, this person returned my call and told me to call back. This is rather frustrating to me in the fact that is makes it sound like this person actually wants to talk to me, but then, when I call back, they proceed to sound distracted and uninterested in talking to me! WHY??!! Why tell me to call you back if you don't really want to talk on the phone? Is this some sort of sick torture they created for me? Well, rant over. Later.

1 Comments:

  • Who was this person you were playing phone tag with? When I don't want to talk to people I pretend like I was sleeping moments before and that they woke me up ;). You understand.

    By Blogger Christine Ann, at 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home